Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What I learned in this class and why does it matter

We were given two topic to write about for our final paper. In the end I wrote about the Brothers K, but I kind of wanted to explore the other topic as well. What have you learned in this class, and how has it changed you. In first conemptlating the idea, nothing really occured to me. I don't know I just kind of thought that it was another class where I learned some vauluable skill that I would never really utilize. In take a more retrospective look I realized that this class as taught me something far more than reading or an in depth look into the world of liturature. ( I kind of knew these ideas already, although this class did give me a greater responsibilty for both topics.) What I really learn is that it is important to make friends in a class that will, feed of you and that you can feed off of. In all honestly the main reason I liked going to class was so that Garrett could feed off each other. I don't know if I really did anything for him, maybe prompted him to speak a little more... I doubt it. What he did for me was amazing though, he made me far more clever, far more willing to make a fool of myself, and most importantaly called me out when I would say stupid things. This class just taught me that it is extremelyy important to make friends and utilizer them so the best of both people show through. This is going to help me in life, I always need people that will push me through everything. In the end I don't know if this lesson is going to change the world, but I do know this if I becone a senator Garrett will for sure be one of me advisors.

No comments:

Post a Comment