Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Repent

To everyone in the class I hurt, or made fun of I am truly sorry. My intentions were never to attack anyones personal thoughts or feelings, rather it was to make it so the class was more enjoyable and meaniful to everyone that participated in the clas including myself. In the end I kind of feel bad, because I know that the majority of the class hates me, and it doesn't bother me that much. I know that all of you are good people and I kind of suck. So after reading this blog try to into your hearts and find a way to forgive me. One of you guys could be my boss one day (this is shown in many storys, the bully is put into his place when hye is older) so I don't want any grudge being held over my head. To everyone in the class thanks a ton for going on this roller-coaster ride with me and maybe I'll see some of you in some other classes throughout my years at MSU.

1 comment:

  1. The majority of the class doesn't hate you. I think I can speak for the class by saying: we would simply like you to listen more and talk less.

    ReplyDelete