Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love is a theme that is commonly explored in literature. whether it be the heartless romantic trying to find his lover or the crushing of a damsel's heart, it seems like most stories are based on love in one way or another. I can't stop thinking of this topic myself and that is why I'm writing about it. I mean its infatuating, when there is a connection between two people it really messes both of them up and i think that is what authors are trying to convey. It is the oldest theme in literary history and they write about it for the same reason that i am writing about it now. It is what is stuck on my mind. Tomorrow is Valentine's day and that is an amazing phenomenon. It is a holiday that is completely dedicated to love and everything that has to do with it. Love is just something that infest everyone and there is no way away form it. The real question is, what is love? Is it just a figment of our imagination, an evolutionary pattern to advance the human species, or a deeper connection between to people. Something that is more then what is experienced on a day to day basis. I will never personally know, and this is why I would even care enough to write a blog about this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment